Sunday 29 September 2013

CD Sunday - 1950's



Good morning all, what a hectic week I've had so much so that I haven't had time to do a card for this weeks challenge. I'm not sure how that happened as I usually like to get ahead but this one has slipped though the net, I'll try to add one in later.

Thank you for your stunning entries last week and Beryl is going to have a hard job choosing her top three but I'll be back later in the week to let you know who she decides on.

Now this week it's the turn of Carol to choose and she has chosen the 1950's, there are lots of things that you can choose to use like fashion or transport but if you were around you'll have your own ideas and if you weren't then you'll know someone who was, how about a scrapbook page?

Our guest is on her last week so this is her final offering, thanks for being a great guest Anne.

Anne
 Joanna Sheen’s Viva La Divas
Carol
 
Joanna Sheen - Nostalgia Collection - CD1
Sue T

MCS - Fab Glam Fifties.
Christine

 Joanna Sheen - Hollywood CD
Jocelyn
 Joanna Sheen - Hollywood CD
Sue B
 My Craft Studio, The Classic Collection.
Caz
Kraftyhands - Summer of '59 
Beryl
 My Craft Studio Fab Glam Fifties
Please link to your post and not your blog, I know we say this every week but we still have people who link to the blog which means we have to trawl through posts to find the entry at times.  Please, please use something from a CD somewhere in the making of your project and give the CD credit. We still get the odd entry that has not had a CD used in the making and although they are lovely to see they won't be considered for receiving any prizes on offer and the team will not visit to comment.
Finally the most important bit - Have Fun!
Jenny xx



2 comments:

  1. I see I'm not the only "Viva la Divas" fan! Great cards everyone

    ReplyDelete
  2. As usual ladies, your cards are so beautiful. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete