Sunday 15 September 2013

Challenge for this week is - Little Boys

Top Three for Shop til You Drop

 My top three for Shop til You Drop
1st No. 7 Pauline
2nd No. 12 Kimbo
3rd No.9 Jane Willis
Please get in touch Pauline and I'll send you a little something.

Good morning everyone it's been a bit of a mixed week weather wise but today it's dark with lots of rain forecast so it's a day to get things done indoors. You seemed a bit happier with last weeks topic and there were some great entries, I will be choosing my top three later in the week so thank you to all of you.

This week it's the turn of Caz to choose the topic and she has chosen Little Boys, now quite a few of the team have made cards with little boys on them but some of us haven't and have made a card suitable for a little boy so you can choose which way you interpret this and your card can be for anyone.

Anne is still with us and her card has used one of my favourite cd's so as usual we will start with her, I hope you like what we've done for you.
Anne
Joanna Sheen's Faye Whittaker
Caz
The Best of La Pache 2012
Beryl
Docrafts Digital Designer 'At Christmas Time' for the backing paper.  
Carol
Pirate background paper - Ooh La La 'Kiddiwinks' CD
Sue T
Joanna Sheen's Victorian Christmas CD.
Sue B
Moorheads people - Crafters Companion
Jocelyn
 Morehead CD by Crafters Companion
Christine
Joanna Sheen's Faye Whittaker
Jenny
 Just Inklined and Bearly Mine Designer Extreme 


Please link to your post and not your blog, I know we say this every week but we still have people who link to the blog which means we have to trawl through posts to find the entry at times.  Please, please use something from a CD somewhere in the making of your project and give the CD credit. We still get the odd entry that has not had a CD used in the making and although they are lovely to see they won't be considered for receiving any prizes on offer and the team will not visit to comment.
Finally the most important bit - Have Fun!
Jenny xx

5 comments:

  1. Great challenge girls and I'm not last this time x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some great cards team. Thank you for the inspiration. Wynn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards from the DT :0)
    Love Clairebears x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards from the design team again. I must admit being granny to only girls meant I had to think about this one quite a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Jocelyn for telling me I'd used the wrong link. The Linky tool remover will only let me remove the right one, number 8, so can you please remove my #7 link?

    ReplyDelete