Sunday 5 January 2014

Pretty in Pink from Christine

Good morning and a Very Happy New Year to you all from the gang at CD Sunday, we are into a new year so we thought we'd start something new with our team here. As this is the first week of challenges we have decided that the team will now be split into two and we've also added another member so we have two teams of five. We know you like to join in with us but sometimes it can be a little hard to fit everything in so if the teams are taking every other week we can stay as a weekly challenge blog. 
Our newest member is Wynn and her blog can be found at Sunshine Cards and Crafts so do pop over and give her a quick hello, she'd love to hear from you.

Thank you all so much for the support we've had from you over the last twelve months and particularly those of you who have found time to join us during the holiday period as the last few weeks have been very busy with Christmas and New Year celebrations. 

Now we have to announce the top three from Carol's choice of the Three D's, you did really well with this one and Carol has chosen the following for her top three.
1st -  Kimbo
2nd - Misty's Mum
3rd - Margaret

So well done all of you and don't forget to take the top three badge if you haven't already got it.

Onto this week and Christine has chosen Pretty in Pink for her topic, as we are a smaller team there will only be a few cards for your inspiration but if any of our other team members want to join in they will do so and add their entries in the same way you do but of course they won't be eligible for any prizes on offer.
Christine
Backing Paper from the Bearly Mine cd
Sue B
Crafters Companion - Frou Frou
Jenny
Katy Sue Designs - Mabel Lucy Attwell cd2
Beryl
DoCrafts Tatty Teddy CD for the background
Wynn
Cupcake Crafting - A Walk in the Countryside for the papers.

Please link to your post and not your blog, I know we say this every week but we still have people who link to the blog which means we have to trawl through posts to find the entry at times.  Please, please use something from a CD somewhere in the making of your project and give the CD credit. We still get the odd entry that has not had a CD used in the making and although they are lovely to see they won't be considered for receiving any prizes on offer and the team will not visit to comment.
Finally the most important bit - Have Fun!

14 comments:

  1. Thank you fir choosing my card as third, I was most surprised, my hand is still very painful, it's looks a great challenge this week it will be several weeks before I will be able to do any crafting. I will be back as soon as I can.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards and great theme - I'm sure to enter this time as I love pink.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great theme & inspirational cards.again this week.
    I love the new look too.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops! forgot to say - thank you for selecting my card as part of the top 3.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty in pink cards . Happy new year dt. janex

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm back and playing again! Can I ask a question about the new two-team system? Does it mean that we get two weeks to complete each challenge too, or is it just for the teams, to give them more time to visit the blogs?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jane, you get one week to complete each challenge. We split the teams to give us more time to design our cards. Hope this answers your question.
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for picking my card as the winner. Pink's not really my thing but I'll have a go x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi folks back for a further challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful idea to split into two teams. I know how difficult it can be to fit all commitments in. Welcome to newbie DT Wynn. I love pink so will try join in with this one x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Finally joined in... something very different for me, but I sorta like it! x

    ReplyDelete