Sunday 24 August 2014

Get Well with Sue B

Hello all, it's bank holiday weekend so hopefully you are making the most of it even if the weather is the typical BH type.

The last challenge was one to tax your brain I think but Jocelyn will be choosing her favourite top three and we'll be letting you know the details next time, so thanks for taking the time to join us.

Onto the current challenge which Sue has chosen which is Get Well, unfortunately we all need these cards at times but we can make something to make the patient smile as you will see when you see the card Sue has made.

Now Wynn chose the top three for the Food Glorious Food challenge and here is what she has chosen and why.
                                                       1st place
 
Linda Simpson No. 3 
This a very sweet image and I loved the addition of the Summery yellow embellishments especially the Tattered Lace diecut heart 
2nd place
 
Jane No. 2 
I chose it because it's a jolly Christmas card and I love the Wrinklies from La Pashe. Great card style too. 
3rd place
 Marina 
This is a yummy retro card. The ice cream sundae reminds of childhood Summer holidays with my Granny. Love the sentiment too.
So well done to Linda and don't forget to send us your address so Wynn can get a little something into the post for you.
****************

Here are the teams ideas on what will cheer you up if you are under the weather.
Sue

Polkadoodles - Work and Play
Caz
Debbie Moore - Lizzy Lu Inspiration  Background Paper
Jenny
Camden Town - Crafter's Companion
Carol
Joanna Sheen - Messy Rabbit
Christine
Paper from Bearly Mine Designs CD Vol 1
Wynn
Joanna Sheen Holly Hill Pond CD2
Jocelyn
You're Never Too Old by Card Creations Plus
and bps from Makey Bakey Mice Everyday

******************
So there you have our versions ofGet Well and hopefully it will help kick start your imagination so you can join in with us.
Please link to your post and not your blog, I know we say this every week but we still have people who link to the blog which means we have to trawl through posts to find the entry at times.  Please, please use something from a CD somewhere in the making of your project and give the CD credit. We still get the odd entry that has not had a CD used in the making and although they are lovely to see they won't be considered for receiving any prizes on offer and the team will not visit to comment.We look forward to seeing you during the week and … please have fun, see you in two weeks!
Jenny x


10 comments:

  1. Fab samples as always.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for choosing my card in the top 3. Congratulations to the other winners too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't be too shocked but I've actually joined in this week.
    Annxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a lot for picking my card!! Well done to Linda and Jane.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for my top 3 place and well done to the others, Marina and Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just found this challenge yesterday. Lovely cards by the design team

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another lovely challenge, this is my last one before I go on holiday on Thursday, I will see you all when I return from Greece.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've managed to make a card for this challenge after spending almost 2 weeks thinking I didn't have anything suitable.

    ReplyDelete