Sunday 12 March 2017

CD Sunday - "Enjoy" (tea/coffee) - chosen by Margaret.



Sometime last year Margaret went off to foreign parts for a holiday and an unusual painting was on the wall at a favourite café and Margaret was intrigued and wanted to use it for one of her challenges.
Here is the painting:



Before we get to more about the poster and the teams interpretations here is what Meg has to say about her challenge and her and her Top 3 choice:
Thank you to everyone who entered my Friendship Love and Romance Challenge I didn't find it an easy task to select my top 3.
1st No: 6 Linby
  First number 6 Linby, love the clean layout and stunning image, lovely Mother's Day card
2nd No: 3 Kym
Second number 3 Kym, it made me smile and I  had to laugh at the grinning Cheshire cat

3rd No: 7 Kanda
Third number 7 Kanda,such a sweet and loving image
Well done Linby.   Please contact us at cdsunday2@gmail.com to claim your prize and together with Kym and Kanda  grab the appropriate logo from the side bar.

Now - for her challenge -  Margaret would like to see a card or project from you concerning tea and or coffee.  Use anything that takes your fancy, as long as you don’t forget to include something from a CD.  Here are the team’s efforts starting of course with Margaret:







We have had some very different ideas from the team and we are all looking forward to some more from yourselves.  Please have fun and ENJOY our "Enjoy".

As always, please, please, do not forget to use something from a CD somewhere, however small, in the making of your card or project and give the CD credit. Entries that do not include the use of a CD, although welcome to see, will not be considered for the prize on offer.
See you next time.
Carol xx

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for choosing my card as the winner. Linby x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous inspiration cards ladies and an unusual theme too.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for picking my card in your Top 3 and congrats to Linby and Kym. Love the challenge theme and fabulous DT inspiration xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's only when I've come to post my card I've realised I've missed the cut off date, but decided to post my card anyway. Thanks for another great challenge.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete