Sunday 11 March 2018

CD Sunday - mid challenge posting for latest Top 3




Good morning everyone. As promised here is our mid challenge posting to give you the Top 3 for the last challenge which was Carol's  ‘Up,Up and Away'.
 
Here it is together with Carol's comments.
1st  Lisa
 
I just like the whole card. There isn't anything I don't like and would have liked to have made it myself.

2nd – Linby
 
A great card and it was the backing paper that really caught the eye.
3rd – Seafield Jo
I liked both entries by Jo but this one had a misty quality that was very appealing.
Congratulations Lisa.   Please contact us at cdsunday2@gmail.com to claim your prize and together with Linby and Jo  grab the appropriate logo from the side bar.
We will now see you next week for the new challenge and the week after that for Jane's Top 3 for the current challenge - ‘In the Wild'.
Don’t forget to click here  for the ideas and inspirations from the team on the current challenge and Mr. Linky  of course for your entries.

Carol x

4 comments:

  1. Thank you ladies ���� and thank you Carol for the wonderful challenge, I would of never made a card like this otherwise ���� you certainly made me think �� xx congratulations to everyone else too. I think it's wonderful that we all did something different xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Lisa. Glad you enjoyed the challenge. Don't forget to claim your prize using the email address. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Lisa on winning with your very beautiful card. Congrats to Linby also and thank you Carol for my Top 3 place.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Lisa and thanks for picking my card for the top 3.

    ReplyDelete