Sunday 6 February 2011

CD Sunday - Friendship

Good morning crafters, it's another Sunday and a new month so it only means one thing, another sponsored challenge. We are lucky to have a wonderful cd from Debbees CD's, now this cd is not available to buy and is a very limited edition so the lucky winner will be getting something fairly rare and I have been told it's a geat cd but even I haven't got it. I did ask the rest of the team if I could forgo my DT position this week so I could try to be in with a chance but as you can imagine it is a no go in that department.

The cd in question is called Bryony Bee but if by chance the winner already has it then Debs will allow you to chose something else instead.


Now onto something else, we are back with our guest designers this month and we have the lovely Janet helping us out for February. This is a little bio from Janet so you can get to know her a little better.

I am a 55 years old housewife who in a previous existence was a police officer and co-owned a contract cleaning company.  I have enjoyed creating things all  my life whether it be a beautiful dinner or a knitted jumper.  I live in rural splendour on the Moray Firth in North East Scotland in what was a former riding and trekking centre.  I enjoy photography and horse riding and often combine the two - I especially enjoy watching all the wildlife that lives nearby and recording the seasons.  I have been cardmaking for about 4 years now and particularly enjoy rubber stamping and creating pictures of what I see around me.  Colour is my main inspiration followed by texture and design.  I was delighted when asked to be a Guest Designer for CD Sunday Challenge and I hope you like my work.
I'm sure you will love what Janet has produced for us this week and if this is anything to go by then you need to be here again next week for more.

We want to thank all you wonderful people who have been joining in with us last week, there was some stunning work but also quite a few of you weren't following our very few and simple rules. We do love to visit your blogs and see the great things you all produce but as there are so many of you who haven't been using a cd for anything in your creations we have as a team, decided that unless you follow the rules then we won't leave a comment on your blogs. We also have to say that if you enter something that isn't following the rules then you will not be eligible to go into the draw for any of the prizes we offer. 


OK so now with housekeeping over let's get on with the real reason we are here, our challenge has a lovely theme and we all enjoyed using designs given to us by Debs, we have all been busy making things to inspire you to join in with us and to prove that using cd's is a great way to craft.








So now it's over to you, we do hope you like our theme and you will join in with us but please remember you must use something from a cd to enter.

8 comments:

  1. I loved this challenge - a chance to use my little Seraphina CD again.
    Thank you for the great challenges you give us

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the cards you have made ladies.. they are all sooo great! Thank you soooooo much for having faith in me and asking me to be your sponsor this month... really looking forward to seeing all the lovely entries!
    Debs. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great challenge.Lovely DT cards Ladies.

    Kathleen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good challenge, great inspiration from the DT and guest designer.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed taking part last week, it was my first challenge. So I thought I would join you all again. I hope I can keep it up.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have you changed the Linky system or is my memory as bad as I think it is? Great inspiration from the DT - pity it didn't rub off on me.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Beryl, Yes we have changed the Linky system as we had to pay for the one we were using.
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely cards from the DT, as always. Great challenge and it made me finally have a go at punching around the page!

    ReplyDelete