It's Our Birthday!!!
Good morning everyone, this week it's our birthday and to celebrate we are giving presents away and to make it ever so easy for you all all we want you to do is produce a birthday card. Now what could be easier than that I ask you, as usual all you need to make sure of is that you use a cd for at least part of your card.
Before we go any further I just want to thank everyone who joined us last week, as ever your creations were stunning and we all enjoyed visiting you and commenting on what you've produced.
Now usually we make a draw for our sponsored challenges but this time because it's such a special challenge we have decided that the design team will choose the two winners, I know it won't be an easy task as we all have such diverse tastes but we do know what quality looks like so do your best to wow us.
OK I know you want to know what goodies we will be giving away so here goes:
Looks good hey? Well just in case you can't make out everything in the picture here's the list.
- A Winter's Tale, Beatrix Potter cd
- Large Cuttlebug embossing folder (flowers)
- 2 Packs Christmas rub-ons
- Pack of 6x6 patterned papers in blue
- A small easel to display your cards
- Pack of 50 flowers (Tea House by Dovecraft)
- Pack of Lost and Found layered stickers
- Pack of Lost and Found buttons
- Rubber stamps- Lemurs by Joanna Sheen
- Pack of metal buttons
- 2 Packs of Glitzy Stickers
- Pack of lemon alphabet stickers
- 3 Rolls of spotty ribbon
- A Beautiful parchment butterfly made especially for you by one of our design team
- 8 Parchment flowers once again made by one of our design team
- Pack of 4 Parchment flowers made by one of our design team
- Pack of fibre type ribbon
- Sand art Lace kit
- Floral Delights cd by Cupcake Crafting
- Pack of 4 small heart embossing folders
- Large roll of purple/green metallic ribbon
I hope you like what we've got on offer for you and I need to make a special mention of the parchment items kindly made by Carol, I was going to try and hide these things in the hope you wouldn't notice as I'd love to keep them for myself because they are stunning and so much work has gone into creating them.
Now onto the design teams creations for this week, once again we have the lovely Claire with us and as usual she has done us proud.
Debbi Moore - Evergreen
Artylicious - Essence of Nature
Joanna Sheen's - Fashion Boutique
Carol Ann's Studio - Glitz and Bits
Debbi Moore - Glitter and Glitz Paris
MCS - A Little bit of Folk
Debbi Moore - Regency Collection
OK so this is your design teams interpretation of the theme so it's over to you to get creating and blow us away. Please remember that you must use something from a cd or you won't be eligible for the prizes. Please feel free to visit our personal blogs and leave a comment, we love to hear from you.