Sunday 16 October 2011

CD Sunday - Around The World

Top Three - Wine Buffs

Hi gang,well it's Tuesday so that means the result of the top three for last weeks challenge. Poor Jocelyn has been backwards and forwards looking at each of your entries several times but has at last decided who she likes the best, so the result is
1. Linby (number 10)
2. Hazel (number 6)
3. Meg (number 3)
Jocelyn also tells me she has a little something for our winner so Linby can you let us have your details and we'll get your prize off to you.

This weeks challenge is below
Good morning all, I do hope everyone is well and raring to go with another great challenge this week.  We had some great entries last week so thank you for your continued support, your creations were fabulous and Jocelyn will have the devils own job to choose a favourite three.

This week we are travelling around the world and when you see what everyone has come up with I think you'll agree there is plenty of scope with this theme. As usual we are starting with our guest Pamela who has chosen to do a calendar, I think you're going to like it.


Pamela
Wild and Beautiful - Card Creations+
Wendy M
Setting the Scene - MCS
Christine
Eastern Treasure- Joanna Sheen
Jenny
Egyptian Adventures - Joanna Sheen
Jocelyn
Vintage Transport - Robert Addams
Woodland Fantasy - Peerless Designs
Carol
Ooh La La
Wendy P
MCS - Setting the Scene

I do hope you like the design team's projects and we have persuaded you to give it a go. We enjoy coming over to visit so hope you'll have the kettle on, please leave us a comment after linking and if you want to visit our personal blogs we'd love to see you, the links are in the side bar.

12 comments:

  1. Good morning girls! What an amazing display from the DT! I have an idea for this one so will be back later. Hugs. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just how do you compete with such talent. Great designs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great DT work ladies, sorry I seem to have been awol for a week or two but managed a quick one before going away for a few days. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely stuff - I only recently found out about this blog/challenge - off to scour my CDs for something suitable

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great DT cards, as always
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cards, DT. I liked this challenge because it made me look at all my CDs again for a suitable image. Enjoyed it. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cards this week ladies. Like Hazel I have enjoyed looking at all my CDs again for this weeks challenge.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great DT cards for this challenge. I decided to make a card showing trasport to take us on our journey.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oooh thanks for picking me as the winner. love this week's challenge and just about to submit my entry, had me routing through my cds.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely DT cards, only just found this blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brilliant challenge, my mojo has not returned so I am not happy with the final card after many trys, after all the travelling I have done it should have been easy, anyway I hope you like my final card.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great DT cards again. Thanks for another fab challenge, this one really got me thinking. Jo x

    ReplyDelete