Sunday 18 December 2011

CD Sunday challenge - Fifties fun

Things with Whiskers Top Three

Hi everyone and as it's Tuesday it's time to announce the top three for Things with Whiskers, Carol has done the choosing this week and you did make it difficult for her. Her choice is as follows and she has a little something for the winner so we will need a quick email with your address so she can get it off to you.
 1st - 17 - Misty's Mum
2nd - 4 - Michelle JM
3rd - 24 - Janet van Rosen

The current challenge is below.


Good morning one and all and welcome to the final challenge of the year, once again we are running this challenge for two weeks but come January you are back to weekly so don't start slacking.
You blew us away last week with your whiskery entries and boy am I glad it's not me choosing the top three cos I couldn't and I'd want everyone to win. Yes I know that's not possible but you are so good you are all winners anyway.

Now we have a little prize to give away, our winner last week was pleased to have been chosen but because of Christmas post her prize will probably be with her after the event but something for her to look forward to, and now we have another winner to hopefully make happy this week. Once again I have been over to Random.org and have been given the number 13 so not such an unlucky number.

Emma that is one of your numbers so please drop us an email at the address at the top of the page and give us your details and a copy of the cd will be winging it's way to you as soon as I can manage it.
Now onto this fortnights challenge, our DT have had some fun with this one and more than one of them have given me multiple items to share with you so without any further messing around here is the line up for this challenge.
Beryl
Debbi Moore - New york and Snowflake Queen
Jocelyn
 Strictly Card Dancers
Joanna Sheen - Viva La Diva
Carol


Joanna Sheen Nostalgia cd
Wendy P
Joanna Sheen - nostalgia and Glenda's Artylicious cd

Joanna Sheen - Hollywood cd and Tuscan Rose cd
Christine

Strictly Card Dancers
Jenny 
MCS _ Carousel of classics

This is the lot for your inspiration and we do hope you join in, once again you have two weeks  to get your entry in so please join us.

11 comments:

  1. Brilliant selection of projects ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great selection ladies - brilliant! Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and looking forward to next year's challenges already. Tess x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops - I pressed the wrong thing - so there is no link behind my name on number 4.
    Will be submiutting my entry a bit later - I was trying to comment on Bren's blog. Not sure what happened - sorry.

    Loved this challenge by the way

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely collection of fifties cards ladies. I've really enjoyed taking part this year with the challenges that you've set, I'm looking forward to seing what you have in store for us during 2012.

    Happy Christmas to you all

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous collection of cards from the team. Great challenge. Happy Christmas to you all.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just popping in to say thank you for putting my little meerkat card in the "Whiskers" challenge at the top of the top 3. I found this out last night.
    It was great fun to make - thank you for all the inspiration the DT give.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for my seasonal prize for the Meerkats.
    Great challenge this time, had to think long and hard about this one.

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for another fun challenge and the fab DT inspiration. I hope you've all had a lovely Christmas.

    I've enjoyed playing along with your challenges this year and am looking forward to many more in 2012.

    Very best wishes to you all for the New Year.

    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I so wanted to do this challenge - finally felt well enough!
    Thanks for the inspiration this year and look forward to next year.
    Happy New Year
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Phew! I only just made it this week, lovely DT projects again and fab challenge.
    Thank you.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely selection from the DT again this time. Sorry I just haven't had any time to join in this time round.

    ReplyDelete