Sunday 29 January 2012

CD Sunday Challenge - Tag You're It!

Top Three for the Zodiac challenge
Well I've just made in time today to give you the top three from last week's challenge 'Zodiac'
I have chosen my top three and you lot sure had me going backwards and forwards because I can honestly say I liked each and everyone of the entries.
I  have chosen not by who had the best technique or the straightest lines on the matting and layering but by which cards jumped out and said look at me.
My first choice was the most difficult but here is the list, and can you email me with your addy Bren as I will have a little something for you by way of a small token for joining us.
1st Number 2 Bren
2nd Number 13 Trish
3rd Number 12 Linda

Hello everyone and welcome to another week on CD Sunday, this is the last week for January so it's also the last week for Beryl our lovely guest designer for December and January. Beryl has inspired us with some wonderful cards and just wait until you see this weeks, she's ending her run with a bang.

Last week we asked you to make something with a zodiac theme and although I did wonder if it would be popular you came up trumps so I didn't need to have worried, once again your entries were inspiring and I noticed a few things that I will borrow from time to time.

Now I'm a bit of a numpty as I totally forgot to organise anyone for the guest spot next month so if you fancy having a go and can work at short notice give me a shout on my personal email which is starcyl2@gmail.com and I'll get back to you straight away.

Now onto this week and it's Jocelyn's turn to choose the theme which as you've seen is Tag You're IT! now you may think it's an unusual topic but once you've seen the teams cards you will see it's not so difficult so please have a go and give Jocelyn something to choose her top three from.

We'll start this weeks cards with Beryl, I'm sure you'll love the whole teams ideas.
Jane Shashky CD from Joanna Sheen
Jocelyn
MCS Tinkering with Steampunk
Carol
Robert Addams - Printable Butterflies CD 
Wendy M
Katy Sue Designs - Mabel Lucie Attwell CD
Wendy P
MCS Tinkering with Steampunk
Jenny
Tag and backing paper from Artylicious Fantasy Floral

So that's all from the team we are still one short but hopefully Christine will stop enjoying herself and be able to make something to add in soon, all this sun and sangria is playing havoc with her crafting,lol.

10 comments:

  1. Not sure if my entry went in will give it a while then try again.
    Love tags on cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always lovely cards from the DT and guest, lots of inspiration.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right, I'm going to get my backside into gear and make something. In a minute or so..... lovely DT cards and also from the 2 entrants that had posted when I read this xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are some beautiful cardss again this week,
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seems to have been a problem and #9 is a mistake.
    Sorry if this confuses you.

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards are fantastic, ladies..I won't be entering this week as computers having a make-over

    ReplyDelete
  7. The DT cards are all beautiful - I haven't done tags very much before but thought I would have a go.

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely cards again this week ladies. I'm later than normal as I've had a busy week.

    sue x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, what a surprise when I clicked on to read the winners

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous DT cards as usual. Sorry about the shadow (no pun intended) on my photo but took it in the beautiful sunshine we have here today! Snow on the ground and the sun beaming down, lovely. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete