Sunday 4 March 2012

CD Sunday challenge - Imagine

Top Three for Recycling (well 4 actually)

Carol has chosen her top three but they have turned into the top 4, here is what she said,

1st -  Tess

I cannot make up my mind for second and third from the follwing 3.
Sue
Pauline
Margaret

so just this once I would like a threeway tie for second.  If I sat at it all week I couldn't decide. They are all so good.

So ladies if you have already got it take the top three button and display it on your blogs, and thank you for being so good. xx 

Good morning can you believe it's now March and here we are with another challenge, another sponsor and another guest.

Thank you all so much for your beautiful entries from last week you certainly embraced the recyling theme and came up with lots for Carol to get her brain working on choosing her top three.

This week we have a lovely sponsor who has sponsored us before but this time they have a brand new cd out and this is what is going to be up for grabs, the team have all made something from the cd so you get to see some of what is on it.  Just click on the link if you want to go and see what else the company has to offer.

As we are starting a new month we also have another guest for you, Pamela has been with us before and seemed to enjoy it so she came back for another go, I know you'll like what she does so as is normal we will start with her this week. Pamela has made three cards to start us off.
 Carol
Wendy M
Wendy P
Jocelyn
Jenny
All the above are taken from the Imagine cd from Elegant Inspiration and this is where we got our title for the challenge from. I hope you find this an easy challenge, just think if you can imagine it then you can create it., it could be anything your heart desires. I do hope you have enjoyed looking at our samples and will join us and possibly win a copy of this cd for yourself.  As usual you can make anything you like for the challenge but please remember to use a little something from a cd and link your post back to this site.

14 comments:

  1. beautiful cards , but not sure about this weeks challenge ,i dont know whats meant by imagine

    chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous creations for the DT thanks for another fabulous challenge

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards and great CD. Close your eyes and dream Chris. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great challenge with brillian cards from the DT.
    Can't believe that for a change I am one of the early ones.
    Loved this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Took me well out of my comfort zone this week! Lovely DT cards ladies.

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards as always Ladies. Welcome back Pamala.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards as ever ladies. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards Ladies, sorry I never managed your challenge last week
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  9. You tempted me to join you for the first time, the temptation was to keep the stamp cupboard closed. Thanks for taking me out of my comfort zone. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much Carol for choosing my card as joint 2nd in the Recycling challenge.
    Great DT inspiration again and another fab challenge.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely DT cards as ever. Great inspiration.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi,

    Beautiful cards as always, I am a bit late with my card this week, I was so surprised that I got a joint second last week, I never thought that my card with lace from my old knickers would prove so interesting, thank you for all the lovely comments my card had from the ladies of the Sunday CD challenge.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete