Sunday 26 March 2017

CD Sunday - "Any Old Iron" - chosen by Jocelyn



Jocelyn has chosen an unusual theme and the team have produced a great variety of cards to give you inspiration – but before we showcase them thank you for your entries in Margaret's 'Enjoy'theme and she will be back with her Top 3 later.

As promised here is Wynn’s Top 3 for her ‘Punch it out’ challenge:

Choosing my Top Three has been a real pleasure. I have enjoyed visiting all your blogs and viewing your yummy creations!! Here is my Top Three!!
 1st No: 8 Laney
Most of my crafty friends know that I have a passion for different shaped cards and babies!. So this had to be a WINNER for me as it ticks all my boxes. I also love the effect of the layered die cuts giving it a lovely yummy texture.

2nd No: 5 Sue

I loved that Sue made the die cut image the 'star of the show'. The beautiful blue colour palette too was wonderful.

3rd No: 9 Seafield Jo
I loved the beautiful sunburst flower shape behind the image. A very striking colour combo too made this card stand out.

Well done Laney Please contact us at cdsunday2@gmail.com to claim your prize and together with Sue and Jo grab the appropriate logo from the side bar.
Now here are the ideas from the team for 'Any Old Iron' – starting with Jocelyn.  I think that they are all great and I am sure that you will too.


As always, please, please, do not forget to use something from a CD somewhere, however small, in the making of your card or project and give the CD credit. Entries that do not include the use of a CD, although welcome to see, will not be considered for the prize on offer.
See you next time.
Carol xx

3 comments:

  1. Wow I can't believe that it is the second week and there are only two of us entered at the moment. Such great inspiration from you all too.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delighted to have had a card placed in the top 3, thank you. Fab inspiration from the design team once again and an unusual challenge theme. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super inspiration from the DT and another great theme xx

    ReplyDelete