Sunday 21 May 2017

CD Sunday - 'Say it with flowers' - chosen by Pamela



Good Morning everyone - Thank you to those who entered Jane’s ‘Anything Asian’ challenge.  Not as many as we would have liked for Jane’s first challenge but a big thank you nevertheless. Jane will be back in a couple of weeks with her winner.

Before we tell you all about the next challenge chosen by Pamela I am going to sneak in with my own Top 3 for my ‘Sketch’ challenge.

This genuinely was a difficult choice as there was just a smidgen between 1st and 2nd. I almost did a tied 1st.

1st   – #6 - Linby
A lovely free spirited interpretation of the Sketch.  Something I would like to have done but know that I wouldn't have thought of it.
2nd   – #7- Seafield Jo (second entry)  
I just love the image and the backing paper together. The shape of the die cut and everything. I keep coming back to have another look.
3rd   – #3 –Jane
I love all the images by Faye Whittaker and this is a lovely one you have chosen. A slightly different take on the Sketch which I love.

Congratulations Linby . Please contact us at cdsunday2@gmail.com to claim your prize and together with Seafield Jo and Jane grab the appropriate logo from the side bar.

Now for her own challenge - 'Say it with flowers' -  Pamela has produced something with a real WOW factor – so here it is to start us off:

Carol


We hope you enjoy looking at the teams designs and that they will give you some ideas. Have fun and ….. as always, please, please, do not forget to use something from a CD somewhere, however small, in the making of your card or project and give the CD credit. Entries that do not include the use of a CD, although welcome to see, will not be considered for the prize on offer. And whilst talking of prizes – please note that the last of our very few rules states that the prize winner must claim the prize. We do put the current prize winner at the top of the Blog on each challenge so that it can be seen.  If it is not claimed it can’t be given.


See you next time.
Carol xx




5 comments:

  1. Thanks for picking my card. Great DT work as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for choosing my card in your top 3, Congratulations to the other winners.

    Great challenge theme again ladies and lovely inspiration.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so pleased that I managed to make a card for this challenge - a lovely theme.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete