Sunday 13 August 2017

CD Sunday - ‘Past Times’ – chosen by Jane


Good Morning 

Before we start talking about challenges etc we at  CD Sunday would like to wish our team member Jane a very Happy Birthday today. Hope you have a good day Jane. xx

Thank you everyone who entered my ‘Anything Goes’ challenge over the last couple of weeks. You have entered some great cards for me to choose from and I will be back with my Top 3 in a couple of weeks.  I was surprised not to see an Ark amongst the creations.   As the two weeks progressed it looks as though I might need one and I am sure I wasn’t the only one getting a little worried.  I do hope that all are dry.
We have some great ‘Past Times’ creations to show you for Jane's challenge but before then here are the cards that Jocelyn has chosen for her 'Celebrations' Top 3. 

1st   - Kym

A lovely project and such a lot of work gone into this. A wonderful keepsake for the Bride & Groom.



2nd  -  Pauline
I was very drawn to the colours in this card with a very pretty vintage feel.



3rd  -  Eve
A very pretty House Mouse card. I like the raspberry lace and glossy accents on the raspberries. One of my favourite summer fruits.



Congratulations Kym. Please contact us at cdsunday2@gmail.com to claim your prize and together with Pauline and Eve  grab the appropriate logo from the side bar.

Now here are the teams contributions for ‘Past Times’ - starting with, of course - Jane


 
   We hope you enjoy looking at the teams designs and that they will give you some ideas and inspiration. Have fun and …..
as always, please, please, do not forget to use something from a CD somewhere, however small, in the making of your card or project and give the CD credit. Entries that do not include the use of a CD, although welcome to see, will not be considered for the prize on offer. And whilst talking of prizes – please note that the last of our very few rules states that the prize winner must claim the prize. We do put the current prize winner at the top of the Blog on each challenge so that it can be seen.  If it is not claimed it can’t be given.
See you next time.
Carol and the team
xx

4 comments:

  1. Belated birthday wishes to Jane, I hope you had a lovely day.

    Congratulations to the winners.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for choosing me for a top three and congrats to all the other winners.
    Lovely design teams cards for inspiration.
    Eve xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for choosing my card as one of your Top 3, congratulations to the other ladies.
    Fabulous DT inspiration.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the DT Creations they are stunning, Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete