Sunday 27 June 2010

CD Sunday Challenge - In Full Bloom

Hi everyone! 
A big thank you to those who joined us for our Have a Heart challenge. 

Sadly,Wendy is going through a rough patch at the moment so Cynthia and myself (Anne) are taking up the reins on the challenge blog until Wendy feels able to get back in harness.  The DT, and I'm sure, all of you, wish her well and look forward to her return.

The challenge for this week is :

In Full Bloom

We look forward to seeing your creations and remember to link back to this blog and list which CD you have used for your work.


DT Inspiration
 
Anne

Wendy

Tess

Jenny

Cynthia

Christine

Doreen

2 comments:

  1. I love your DT examples - as always and hope that my more modern Bloom is acceptable. I enjoyed my first foray into easel cards - but I still had to add some parchment.
    Carol
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't know if the thumbnail picture has been accepted as the site hung up. We have lots of internet problems up here in the Highlands.

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete