Sunday 12 June 2011

CD Sunday Challenge - If the Shoe Fits

Good morning everyone, welcome to another week at the CD Sunday house. We had a lovely week last week and a few newcomers so a warm welcome to you, your entries were once again stunning. We have made the draw and the winner of the digi's from Stitchy Bear is number 3.............

Yes Hazel L that's you!

Please email us with your details (address at the top of the page) so we can arrange for you to go over and collect your prize, well done.

We still have the lovely Jocelyn with us and you are going to love what she has done for us this week, she is a very talented card designer and you will see what I mean when you see her card for this week. You should go over to her blog and have a look, great inspiration there.

Now onto the challenge, which as you can see is called If the Shoe Fits. We did have a bit of fun with this one and at one point I thought we were all going to use the same cd but we have manged to get some variety in the designs the team have come up with.

Jocelyn
Crafter's Companion CD Appley Dapply's Nursery Rhymes
Carol
 ATC's made using Carol Ann's Studio 'Glitz 'n' Bitz'
Wendy P
Ooh La La Creations - Shoes in Bloom
Wendy M
Ooh La La Creations - Shoes in Bloom
Jenny
Debbi Moore - Beautiful Flourishes
Christine

Ooh La La Creations - Shoes in Bloom
Tess
Joanna Sheen - Dancing With Shadows
 There we have it folks, another set of super DT cards for you to enjoy and hopefully take inspiration from, the usual rules apply but most importantly please use something from a cd on your entry. We do still have some entries that are not doing this and although we do love to see what you do, we won't be making comments on entries that don't comply.


10 comments:

  1. Got me scratching my head this week! My card is here
    http://redmossramblings.blogspot.com/2011/06/cd-sunday-challenge-if-shoe-fits.html
    as I can't see it yet with Mr. Linky.

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was sure that I wouldn't be able to enter this challenge but surprisingly I found quite a few images that I could have used. Thanks for drawing me out of the hat last week - I've sent my email. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great inspiration from the DT and guest and also Janet. Had fun with this, thank you.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful cards again this week ladies. I've enjoyed this weeks challenge it's something different.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great fun this one. Great cards ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this challenge, great DT cards again.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. thought i would be stuck this week then remembered my template . lovely cards ladies

    chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards from the DT - well done Jocelyn on being a guest designer. Not many entries this week - perhaps everyone is out sunning themselves Ha Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Phew got in by the skin of my teeth!! Can't believe I've had the components of this card sitting on the desk all week!!! Great DT cards. Off to finish my post lol Carol x

    ReplyDelete