Sunday 26 August 2012

CD Sunday - Game On

Cute Christmas Top Three

Hi guys, thought it was Tuesday, that's what a bank holiday does for you!
I've been looking at all your entries again to help me decide on my top three for the week.
I have decided on the following
1st Number 11 Marina
2nd Number 3 Misty's Mum
3rd Number 12 Lorraine
Marina please get in touch with us at the address at the top of the page and I'll get your cd out to you as soon as possible. 



Good morning all, another bank holiday and wet weather again so a great excuse to stay in and craft.
We are on our last challenge of the month so that means that it's the last contribution from our lovely guest Michelle, we have loved having her as our guest and I know you have liked the things she has done so hopefully we will all enjoy her working with us again in the future, thanks Michelle you've done a great job.

You did us proud with our cute Christmas challenge last week and I'll be choosing the winner over the next few days, so watch this space.

Onto this week and we have Jocelyn's choice of Game On, at first you think of the obvious things like football etc., but hopefully you will see from our samples that there is quite a lot of scope within this topic.

As usual our guest will start us off so for the last time we have a super card from Michelle.
Michelle
The Big One from La Pashe and Crafters Companion Paintbox Poppets
Christine
Created in Craft Artist - Sports Day Kit
Embossabilities CD - Sharon Duncan
Caz
Background paper from Debbie Moore - Shabby Chic - Paper Delights.
Bingo, Crown, Playing Cards and Chess - Creative Expressions -Vintage Games Stamp Set.
Beryl
Crafter's Companion Men's Selection for the bp. CAP for the sentiment
Sue
 
Cd Artylicious Damask Delights
Jocelyn
 Joanna Sheen Nostalgia Collection
Carol
MCS - World of Watercolour - background
Jenny
 Moorheads CD - People
Wendy M
Fee J Designs The Games Men Play CD

 We're missing one of our teamies so I hope you'll join us in wishing Wendy P a speedy recovery and hopefully your run of feeling so under par will be at an end soon, we miss you.

As usual you can make anything you like and as long as you use something from a cd then your entry will be within the rules, so hopefully our selection of cards will give you a push in the right direction and we look forward to seeing your great ideas.

7 comments:

  1. I'm not sure where the last week went, but went it did, and i didn't get round to entering. i shall endeavour to do better this week. Fabulous samples, as always, from the DT. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. another selection of lovely cards
    chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards from the DT once again. This challenge really got me thinking!

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great inspiration pics this week ladies, had to put my thinking cap on to come up with something different.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had to get my thinking cap on too and fast this week as I am off to see a friend in Cumbria on Wednesday morning for a week. Great selection of cards from the DT, such variety.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi
    Thanks for picking my card for the Cute Christmas challenge. It was quite a different style for me, so I'm glad you liked it. I'm going to claim my prize right now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another great challenge theme and some fab ideas and inspiration from the DT.
    Many thanks.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete