Sunday 25 November 2012

CD Sunday Challenge - Inspired by Nature

Top Three for Layer it Up.
Sue had a hard time choosing as she said all were so good but she finally reduced it down to the following:
1st number 10 - Michelle
2nd number 19 - Mona
3rd number 3 - Lis-m
So well done to you all and if you haven't already got it please take out top three logo  to display on your blogs.


Good morning from a wet and windy Wigan, we have had terrible weather here and I believe it's the same for most of the country so I hope everyone is safe and warm.
Last week we have had a great selection of entries and Sue is going to be hard pushed to choose her top three, but I'll be back later in the week with her choices.

This week is the last week for our fabulous guest Pauline, I have to admit that I can't quite believe she has been with us for a full month but she has and we have loved her designs so I'm sure we will be asking her to come back and join us again sometime in the future, thank you Pauline you've been a great guest.

So onto this week and our chosen theme is Inspired by Nature which is Jocelyn's choice, I guess with this theme the world of choice is fantastic because most things are inspired by nature in some form or other, it could be the colours of a peacock or  a butterfly shaped card, so I think you get the drift here.  I'm sure you will all have fun and show us your artistic side as you usually do.
Pauline
Joanna Sheen's Jayne Netley Mayhew Collection Part 2
Jocelyn
 Flower Fairies Friends
Fairies of the Garden
Carol
 Joanna Sheen -' Fabulous Flowers' - poppy -  and 'Jayne Netley Mayhew' CD1 - cornfield background.
Jenny
 Joanna Sheen House Mouse project book and CD
Christine
MCS Quintessential Country Garden CD
Wendy
 BP is from MCS Simply Silhouettes
Caz
 Background - Hand made
Topper from Maria G Designs - Victorian Nature
Sue
Cd used Floriography CD2
Beryl
 Image and papers from Jayne Netley Mayhew 2
That's the teams ideas for this week and we are looking forward to seeing what you do, I must admit after I'd done my card I had quite a few more things I thought about so hopefully you'll all be inspired and join in with us.



7 comments:

  1. Some beautiful cards here for inspiration this week ladies, but I had to go with Christmas as I'm playing catch up at the moment.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please - remove my card (#4)- I haven't met the requirements (sorry)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely challenge, thank you, and great inspiration, as always, from the team.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very enjoyable challenge, thank you
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for choosing my card in 1st place, thrilled as always! Unfortunately not entering this week because we are leaving for South Africa on Sunday and I havent the time. Will be back in 8 weeks. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you for choosing me in your top 3.. congrats to everyone. great challenge, thanks ! x

    ReplyDelete