Sunday 3 March 2013

CD Sunday Challenge - Butterflies

Top Three for Hugs and Wishes

 Christine has chosen her top three and has even given us some of her thoughts and why she chose the ones she did so here are the winners.

 Top Spot goes to Jen - entry No 9. Jens' card summed up what I was thinking about when I made my theme choice.
2nd Spot goes to - Margaret - entry No 13. I loved Margaret's layout.
3rd Spot goes to - Kimbo - entry No 16.   I loved the way she had flipped the image.

If you haven't got the top three badge please take it and add it to your blog and Jen Christine has asked that you wait for your prize and she will get it to you once she gets home from Spain.



Good morning everyone and welcome to a new challenge, a new
month, a new guest and another sponsor. I can't say a new sponsor because Caroline has sponsored us before and it was a popular week so I guess you like what she has to offer.

This week we seem to have a lot going on but firstly I want to say sorry, I totally forgot to post the top three for the Showtime challenge and when our winner got her prize it was a surprise so I hope you weren't too disapppointed and here are the winners for that week.
1. 1 Sue T
2. 12 Marina
3 11 Terrie

This week we welcome a new guest designer who has been a regular entrant into our challenges and hopefully you will enjoy her designs, Marina  will be with us for the month of March.

Caroline has very kindly sponsored us for this month and the winner can choose either digi kits or stamps to the value of £10, I have both digis and stamps from Caroline and love them both so a great prize for someone.  Caroline has a new kit out called Rainbow Butterflies so this is the kit we worked with this week, I think butterflies are everyone's favourite so hopefully you will all be able to find something to join us this week.
Marina
Jenny
  Peerless Designs - Woodland Fantasy and Carolines papers
Sue-B
 Beryl
Caroline's Butterflies files and MCS More Than Just Words CD for the sentiment plaque 
Christine
 Jocelyn
Carol




I hope you like the teams selectioin for you this week and we look forward to you joining us. As usual please link to your post not the whole blog and credit the cd you use. The winner will be by random draw and will be announced with the post next Sunday so good luck to you all and have fun.







8 comments:

  1. Brilliant cards, ladies...It's lovely to see the different ways these designs can be used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous DT cards ladies, love them xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once again beautiful inspiration, thank you ladies. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christine, I am sorry, for some reason blogger linked up the wrong card for your challenge, if you want to take my NO3 out, I have re-entered it with the correct post, it was CD's from the Kanban 4DD that I used for the card, thanks for letting me know, kind regards Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What what a brilliant challenge, great cards this week, unfortunately I have to go to Sheffield for my annual eye appointment and will be away for three days, so I have not got time to make one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards again this week ladies, and another great challenge using one of my favorites.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely cards again from the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm late again, but at least I made it this week!
    Beautiful cards again ladies and a fabulous theme.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete