Sunday 2 March 2014

Join Wynn on her Easter Parade

Good Sunday morning to you all, I'm sat in my craft room typing this on Saturday afternoon and the sun is shining but it is quite cool so have the heating on.

This week it's the turn of our newest team member to choose a topic and Wynn has chosen Easter Parade, I think it's a great idea as we have plenty of time to get those cards done and sent, so I do hope you can all join in with us.


Last week Carol chose quotations and your cards were a real treat, she will announce her top three next week once she has been back and had another look.


I have two lots of top three's to tell you about as Caz found it difficult to decide on her top three and although she had made her mind up by Monday we thought it best to leave it until the weekend to tell you so here is who she chose, for the Love Always Challenge.

#1 Pinky     1
#16 Lorna   2
#17 Marina  3


Now we also have a top three for Beryl's choice of All About Spring, Beryl has decided that the following were have favourites.

1. Kimbo (no. 16)
2. Jane    (no. 18)
3. Shaz.  (no. 19).


So Pinky and Kimbo please get in touch to claim your prizes and the ladies will get them into the post as soon as they can, and for those of you who haven't got a top three banner please take it from our side bar.


So onto this weeks efforts from Team A, I do hope you like what we've done.

Wynn 
 Pyramid Crazy CD
Sue B
Joanna Sheen House Mouse
Jenny
Joanna Sheen The Gruffies and HappyHoppers
Beryl
Easter Digi kits from Daisy Trail

7 comments:

  1. Fab challenge this week and the DT's cards are gorgeous & thank you for choosing my card for top 3 Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for picking me as one of your winners Caz, chuffed to bits. Loving your Easter parade cards ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same great DT cards & I am not last this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops somehow an old entry has gone in at number 4 - could it be removed please.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't really "do" Easter but I've managed to produce an entry!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely challenge and great dt cards , glad you liked my card Beryl. janex

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for picking my card as one of your winners. Sorry I didn't get to play along this time x

    ReplyDelete