Sunday 10 January 2016

CD Sunday - 'Wild Flowers' - chosen by Wynn




Well 2016 has well and truly arrived. Hopefully all those resolutions are being kept and here at CD Sunday we are hoping that one of your new resolutions will be to enter into our challenges as often as possible.  We have a new challenge for you all now but first thank you to those who entered my ‘Ring in the New Year’ challenge,  and secondly Sue has chosen her Top 3 for ‘Cool Yule’.
                                                         

My Top three for a 'Cool Yule'.
Not an easy task for this one. I loved them all -  so thank you too all.


 1.    Linby

Love the image and papers
2.   Meg

Great image and layout, love the sentiment Peace as they stand on the world
3.   Marina
Love the simplicity of this CAS card
 
Well done Linby.  Please get in touch with your details using the email address in the side bar so that Sue can forward on your prize, and don't forget together with Meg and Marina to take the appropriate banners  from the side bar.  I will be back with my own Top 3 choice next time.
Wynn is hoping for better weather and some signs of Spring perhaps with the peeking through of wild flowers so that is her theme for the following two weeks.
Here are all the team’s ideas for ‘Wild Flowers’ starting of course with our two Guest Designers:






We hope that you will join in with us and please link to your post and not to your Blog.    Please, please use something from a CD somewhere, however small, in the making of your card or project and give the CD credit. Entries that do not include the use of a CD, although welcome to see, will not be considered for any prize on offer and the team will not visit to comment.
Now please spin those CD’s, find something new – or even an old favourite, and join in with us. We will be back in a couple of weeks with another new challenge and I will have chosen my ‘Ring in the New Year’ Top 3.
Carol xx

9 comments:

  1. I love all of the wild flower cards ladies, they're gorgeous. Happy New Year to you all.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for picking my card! Congratulations Meg and especially Linby. Always a great challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great challenge, I dont know how you do it but I did like this challenge.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just managed to enter a card this time, a great theme Wynn and fabulous inspiration.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello there, I am a newbie to this challenge. I came via Linby's blog. Wonderful challenge - it might make me dust off all of those CDs I have! Thank you. Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Lynn and hope to see you entering our challenges often. We love our CDs some get dusting!!! Lol. Wynn x

      Delete
  6. Welcome Lynn. We hope to see you very often when you have finished dusting off the CD's.
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete