Sunday 21 July 2019

CD Sunday - Challenge #15 - 'Anything Goes' - as long as a craft CD has been used - hosted by Jane.



Thank you to those who entered my challenge (#14) and I will be back in due course to reveal my Top 3 choice.
Before we go on to show you the ideas from the team for this challenge, we have Jocelyn’s Top 3 for Challenge #12.

1st No: 8 – crafty 
A beautiful design for this time of year. It really made me think of lazy summer days.

 2nd – No: 4 - Linby 
I love the combining of techniques used on this card and envelope. Lovely to see stamping and CDs working together.

3rd – No: 3 - Meg
I've chosen this card not just because of those cheeky House Mouses but also for the different design of card which was 'new to me' and inspired me to have a go myself.
All great cards - thank you Ladies.


Now here are the team’s ideas for Challenge #15 -hosted
by Jane - starting with her own card:

  Jane


                                  
We are now rapidly approaching the time for our Summer Prize Challenge so please keep checking the Blog.  This Challenge will be themed and have prizes, and as
per our last challenge, the whole team will choose the prize winners.
 
If you don’t have a Blog you may still enter by sending your entry via email using the address shown in the right-hand sidebar or by posting a photo of your entry to the new Facebook page - The CD Sunday Challenge. 

Please add your photo as a reply to today’s current challenge announcement otherwise not all of the Design Team may be able to see it and… pretty please… remember to tell us which CD you have used - and please remember that our Privacy Policy Statement is now in our Sidebar. 
Have fun.
Carol and the CD Sunday team.
 
 




3 comments:

  1. Thanks for choosing my card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't know if I'm too late to enter but can't link up so here is my link
    https://draper50.blogspot.com/2019/08/thank-you.html

    ReplyDelete