Sunday 5 February 2023

CD Sunday Plus - Challenge #103 - hosted by Margaret

 This is Challenge # 103 – hosted by Margaret - and, as always, is an Anything Goes Challenge, as long as either a CD, USB or digital download - or any combination thereof – has been used in the making of your project.  Please, please remember to state the source.    Also please remember that only 3 entries per challenge are permitted.

To me it does seem a little warmer but still chilly enough to stay in and craft.

It is now Pamela’s turn to choose the Top 3 for Challenge # 101 and here are her choices and this is what she says:

 A great start to a New Year with lots of lovely entries making it hard for me to choose just three!  Thanks to everyone for joining in with the challenge”.

1st No: 11 - Scrappy Horses

Browns and creams are two of my favourite colours. I liked all 4 of these cards but my favourite is the first one.

2ndNo: 23 - Pam's Pearls

I really liked this design. It made me think of times gone by when life was much simpler. The dotty paper was perfect for the image.

 3rd No: 5 - Helen

This polar bear is so cute I couldn’t resist putting him in my Top Three. I also like the backing paper on this one.

Congratulations to our winners and please don’t forget to grab the appropriate banner from the side bar. Jo will be here next time with her Top 3 choice for Challenge #102.

And now here are the ideas from the team for Challenge  #103 – starting, of course, with Margaret:

Margaret

Jocelyn

Carol 


 If you don’t have a blog you may still enter by sending your entry via email using the address shown in the right-hand sidebar or by posting a photo of your entry to the new Facebook page - The CD Sunday Plus Challenge

   Please add your photo as a reply to today’s current challenge announcement otherwise not all of the Design Team may be able to see it and… pretty please… remember to tell us which CD, USB or Digital source that you have used - and please remember that our Privacy Policy Statement is now in our Sidebar. 

Please also remember that although we are accepting and using digital images there must have been a physical item made using those images. e.g. a card, a scrapbook page, a craft item or suchlike.  All as per our Rule 3 in the sidebar.

 Please continue to STAY SAFE, KEEP WARM  and ‘Keep Crafting’.

From
Carol and all the CD Sunday Plus team.

12 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for a Top 3 Honor! So fun to have my project highlighted! Love playing here and checking out the great inspiration from the team!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As soon as I saw your cards I knew they were going to be in my Top Three. That's great that you love joining in - thank you.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for selecting my Design Team Card from Jan's digital Stamps as your 2nd place. It reminded me of the 50's and was fun to do here close to Valentine's day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've enjoyed seeing the variety of DT projects! Thanks for inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The DT do all have different styles. Hopefully the help encourage people to enter. Thanks for your comment and entry.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for sharing your beautiful DT artwork, and for hosting your challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We all really enjoy it. Thanks for you kind comment.

      Delete
  5. Thank you so much for including me in the top 3 and well done to everyone else x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure Helen he was such a cute polar bear!

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete