Sunday 5 March 2023

CD Sunday Plus - Challenge #105 - hosted by Carol

This is Challenge # 105 – hosted by Carol - and, as always, is an Anything Goes Challenge, as long as either a CD, USB or digital download - or any combination thereof – has been used in the making of your project.  Please, please remember to state the source.    Also please remember that only 3 entries per challenge are permitted.

Golly gosh – it is now March.  Still a little chilly but some of the spring bulbs are flowering. Sadly the Crocuses are nearly over but the Daffodils are in bud and my favourite Primroses are peeping out from under the Heather.  Enough about my garden.  Down to business.

It is now Margaret’s turn to choose the Top 3 for Challenge # 103 and here are her choices and this is what she says:

This is my top three.  It is always hard to choose from all the really good cards, but these three stood out for me.

1st- No: 25 - Kym

This card I did love the first time I saw it  The owls looks so cute and it makes a lovely card for Valentine’s Day.  The sort of card I would love to receive.

2nd - No: - Jan Mayhew

I thought this was a lovely card.  The colouring is brilliant and makes the flowers look real on the card.

3rd - No: -30 Nancy

This card is striking.  The colours and the colouring are wonderful -  it’s certainly a card of beauty.

Congratulations to our winners and please don’t forget to grab the appropriate banner from the side bar. Jocelyn will be here next time with her Top 3 choice for Challenge #104.

And now here are the ideas from the team for Challenge #105 – starting, of course, with Carol:

Carol 

Pamela

 Jo

 Margaret


  If you don’t have a blog you may still enter by sending your entry via email using the address shown in the right-hand sidebar or by posting a photo of your entry to the new Facebook page - The CD Sunday Plus Challenge

   Please add your photo as a reply to today’s current challenge announcement otherwise not all of the Design Team may be able to see it and… pretty please… remember to tell us which CD, USB or Digital source that you have used - and please remember that our Privacy Policy Statement is now in our Sidebar. 

Please also remember that although we are accepting and using digital images there must have been a physical item made using those images. e.g. a card, a scrapbook page, a craft item or suchlike.  All as per our Rule 3 in the sidebar.

 Please continue to STAY SAFE, KEEP WARM  and ‘Keep Crafting’.

From
Carol and all the CD Sunday Plus team.

10 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Margaret for picking my card as your first choice. Congratulations to Jan and Nancy as well, both were gorgeous cards. Stay safe and well, Kym

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous winning choices and DT inspirations, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you sooo much, Margaret for choosing my “Peony Bloom” in your TOP 3. I am honored to be included with Ainsley and Kim. The DT has created some talented inspirational pieces. Thank you!
    Hugs
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm delighted to be chosen as one of your Top Three for this challenge. Thank you so much and congrats to all. xx Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for all your lovely comments, it gives the team great joy to receive such lovely comments

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love when your phone decides to spell check and screws it up! Thank you for the FUN challenge and choosing mine in your TOP 3!
    Hugs,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dr K1 cured my herpes & Hiv after drinking his herbal medicines for 21 days and I was totally cured without no having any outbreak ever since I drank his herbal medicines, And he also brought my Ex back to me with his ancestral power.
    Dr k1  is a traditional healer that my friend referred to me after many years of herpes and marital situation but after I came across Dr K1 he has done alot for me when it come to spiritual consultations, Dr K1 prepare a herbal medicines then send it to me through UPS courier service that took 5 days to get me here in canada then he instructed me how to drink it which I did and I was cured completely.  I will be leaving his Contact information below to help someone else there..Contact Dr k1 now on Email: drk1healingcentre@gmail.com WhatsApp:+2347084710828.
     www.drk1healingcentre.wordpress.com
    Dr K1 cure all kind of diseases,


    ReplyDelete
  9. Are you in need of financial assistance?
    I'm writing from Scotland I would recommend Dr Pedro  a loan lender that grant me a loan of 490,000 Pounds to innovate my business with the loan repayment of 4 years on a loan rate of 3% annual return and I have been paying for the loan now for about 2 years and I have also recommend Dr Pedro to my sister which she was also grant a loan so I will say Dr Pedro is a financial supporter with an understanding and kind situations.Dr Pedro email contact is pedroloanss@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete