Sunday 14 May 2023

CD Sunday Plus - Challenge #110 - hosted by Carol

This is Challenge #110 – hosted by Carol - and, as always, is an Anything Goes Challenge, as long as either a CD, USB or digital download - or any combination thereof – has been used in the making of your project.  Please, please remember to state the source.    Also please remember that only 3 entries per challenge are permitted.

I did say in my little preamble before our last challenge that our British weather hadn’t quite made its mind up about what is was going to happen next when yesterday the heavens opened and we received torrential rainfall and flooding. I am writing this on Wednesday 10th May, and yesterday - where I live – we had the most torrential hailstorm that I have ever experienced.  It really was terrifying. I just hope that no one suffered any damage from the storms.  I know we British tend to go on about our weather but we do have a lot of it.

Now back to crafting.  It is now my turn to host this Challenge but before I do here is the Top 3 for Challenge #108 chosen by Margaret who says –

Please will you thank everyone who entered.  It has been, as usual, hard to pick just three winners.

 1st   No: 2 - Pam's Pearls

I thought this was a beautiful card,  I thought the colouring of the flowers and the backing paper all tone in together. 

2nd No: 9 - Yvonne

The work that went into this card must have taken ages.  It’s a lovely display of spring flowers on the umbrella.


 3rd No: 1 - Aimeslee

This fun card just sums up our U.K. weather at the moment,  I just hope that it will bring forth some spring flowers and it warms up.  Perfect card for April.



Congratulations to our winners and please don’t forget to grab the appropriate banner from the side bar.  Jocelyn will be here next time with her Top 3 choice for Challenge #109.

And here now are the ideas from the team for Challenge #110 – starting, of course, with me:

 Carol

Pamela

Jo

Margaret

Jocelyn

 

 If you don’t have a blog you may still enter by sending your entry via email using the address shown in the right-hand sidebar or by posting a photo of your entry to the new Facebook page - The CD Sunday Plus Challenge

   Please add your photo as a reply to today’s current challenge announcement otherwise not all of the Design Team may be able to see it and… pretty please… remember to tell us which CD, USB or Digital source that you have used - and please remember that our Privacy Policy Statement is now in our Sidebar. 

Please also remember that although we are accepting and using digital images there must have been a physical item made using those images. e.g. a card, a scrapbook page, a craft item or suchlike.  All as per our Rule 3 in the sidebar.

 Please continue to STAY SAFE, KEEP WARM,  and ‘Keep Crafting’.

From
Carol and all the CD Sunday Plus team.

 

6 comments:

  1. Congrats to Pam and Yvonne, and a great big thank you to Margaret for including my card, so happy you liked it. I get such a kick looking at the DT creations every time and seeing what y'all come up with! Last week I think it was, they had hail the size of softballs and grapefruit in the Texas Panhandle. Hope those storms are done now! XOX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aimeslee. Yep, the hail has gone and we do have some sunshine. xx

      Delete
    2. I am in the South West of the country and your card summed up the weather we have been having, Its a great card and I was pleased to give it 3rd place.

      Delete
  2. Congrats to the winners and THANK YOU for selecting my card wit Jan's Digital Stamp. That was my first no line coloring for a DT project and boy was I nervous! Love playing in your challenge. Blessings ~ Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pamela its a lovely card, the minute I saw it I knew it should be placed somewhere in the winning entries, the colours are beautiful and the background matches the flowers so well, congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is for Bonnie Lynn (No: 13) For some reason known only to Google I am not being allowed to sign in to make a comment. Try as I might. I even did a computer restart. Sorry.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete