Sunday 9 July 2023

CD Sunday Plus - Challenge #114 - hosted by Jocelyn

 This is Challenge #114 – hosted by Jocelyn - and, as always, is an Anything Goes Challenge, as long as either a CD, USB or digital download - or any combination thereof – has been used in the making of your project.  Please, please remember to state the source.    Also please remember that only 3 entries per challenge are permitted.

It has been great to see that you are all still crafting and submitting some wonderful cards to our challenges during this bright and sunny Summer.  Perhaps, where you are, it has been much cooler crafting indoors than sunbathing in the garden.  Whatever the reason, we love to see your cards.

Here is the Top 3 for #112, chosen by Carol.   I am stepping in for teamie Jo who, although we are pleased to say is getting better, is still not yet up to the cut and thrust of Blogland.  I hope she  approves of my choices.

1st  - No:  4 - Roberta

This so appealed to me. I think because it is the sort of card I love but I don't think I can produce myself.

2nd - No: 10 - Chrissy 

I have this image, as I told Chrissy in my comment, but I love what she has done with it. I may never use mine as I don't think I can better it.

 3rd - No:14 - Lisa Bird

Handmade card using a digital image from Ching-Chou Kuik called Spring
This is just so beautifully coloured. Very professional.


Congratulations to our winners and please don’t forget to grab the appropriate banner from the side bar.  Margaret will be here next time with her Top 3 choice for Challenge #113.

And here now are the ideas from the team for Challenge #114 – starting, of course, with Jocelyn:

 Jocelyn

Carol  

Pamela

Margaret


 If you don’t have a blog you may still enter by sending your entry via email using the address shown in the right-hand sidebar or by posting a photo of your entry to the new Facebook page - The CD Sunday Plus Challenge

   Please add your photo as a reply to today’s current challenge announcement otherwise not all of the Design Team may be able to see it and… pretty please… remember to tell us which CD, USB or Digital source that you have used - and please remember that our Privacy Policy Statement is now in our Sidebar. 

Please also remember that although we are accepting and using digital images there must have been a physical item made using those images. e.g. a card, a scrapbook page, a craft item or suchlike.  All as per our Rule 3 in the sidebar.

 Please continue to STAY SAFE, and ‘Keep Crafting’.

From
Carol and all the CD Sunday Plus team.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners, keep getting well to Jo and lovely DT inspiration! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry I am very late in posting, I've been on my holidays. I really appreciated your lovely words Carol. Thank you so much x
    BIG Congratulations to ALL.
    Hugs
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete