Sunday 20 August 2023

CD Sunday Plus Challenge - #117 - hosted by Carol

This is Challenge #117 – hosted by Carol - and, as always, is an Anything Goes Challenge, as long as either a CD, USB or digital download - or any combination thereof – has been used in the making of your project.  Please, please remember to state the source.    Also please remember that only 3 entries per challenge are permitted.  

Jo is making progress but is not up to joining in as yet so yours truly is hosting again.  Not that I mind at all. 

We hope that all are well and are enjoying the holiday month.  Despite the holiday temptations we are pleased to see that you are still all joining in our challenges.  Thank you.

Here is the Top 3 for #115, chosen by me

1st  -  No: 4 - Lesley K

Fabulous card. The tune is still going round in my head as I type this.

2nd -  No: 6 - Helen

So unusual and striking. I have bought the papers and added the site to my own blog.


 3rd - No: 20 - Pam's Pearls

I just love the look. So arresting - and beautifully coloured.

 Congratulations to our winners and please don’t forget to grab the appropriate banner from the side bar.    Pamela will be here next time with her Top 3 choice for Challenge #116.

And here now are the ideas from the team for Challenge #117 – starting with moi:

 Carol  

Pamela

Margaret

Jocelyn


 If you don’t have a blog you may still enter by sending your entry via email using the address shown in the right-hand sidebar or by posting a photo of your entry to the new Facebook page - The CD Sunday Plus Challenge

   Please add your photo as a reply to today’s current challenge announcement otherwise not all of the Design Team may be able to see it and… pretty please… remember to tell us which CD, USB or Digital source that you have used - and please remember that our Privacy Policy Statement is now in our Sidebar. 

Please also remember that although we are accepting and using digital images there must have been a physical item made using those images. e.g. a card, a scrapbook page, a craft item or suchlike.  All as per our Rule 3 in the sidebar.

 Please continue to STAY SAFE, and ‘Keep Crafting’.

From
Carol and all the CD Sunday Plus team.

 

9 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for including me in the top 3 - very much appreciated x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a great card and I have been playing with the papers. I did get them. xx

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for choosing my card in your top picks. It thrills me to bits to know that others enjoy my cards but I apologise if I gave anyone an ear worm of "The Lion Sleeps Tonight"! hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry Lesley. If you have to hear a tune many many times that one is good. xx

      Delete
  3. Lovely makes from the top picks and the DT! XOX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous makes from the DT. All so very different. You asked where my "Merry Christmas" die came from. Sorry I can't tell you the make as it was bought for me for Christmas and I can't remember if it was in packaging or not. Stay safe and well. Kym

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the array of styles and talents exhibited by the DT! Great Job!
    Hugs,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete